Sunday, November 14, 2010

near-future technologies?



The fax show is the most surprised show for me which I never seen and never thought about it before. Because this is the show for anyone who has the idea want to tell someone or want to send it to someone and wish people would not forget about them or their works. Not like the other artist show that have to create some special art, such as Photographs, ceramics, paintings, or something else. However, it is more difficult for me to think about what I can do for the fax show than I just create one specific art.
The question the fax show raises for me is that we could send most of the things through the fax on time. No matter where are we, we still could send something which comes to our mined or something important by fax. Also, the fax is one of the ways we can explain clearly than just talking on the phone. However, sometimes the fax would destroy our image, or not that clear than we though. Sometimes, it is good, but sometimes it is bad. For me, I had so many troubles through the fax. However, one of the interesting troubles which I had before was that I had to send my identification ID to the company before I had the interview. And I should have the appointment for the interview after I send my identification ID, but when I went to the company to do the interview at that day, people would not know it me, and they said I do not have the appointment. The reason why they could not know it is me on the ID is because the photo looks much fatter. Yes, the photo is totally different than I have after send it by fax.
Through the show, I decide that I want to push the limit to send something has the reality and have more dimensions by fax. And I found that I should enter the machine. Because that we can send most of the things by fax, but not everything. That is the reason why I did not mention anything before. I wish I can send myself by fax, so I could travel around the world without talking an airplane for a long time, or driving a car. Also, I would like to see how much did I changed after arrive at some place through the fax.

No comments:

Post a Comment