Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MOMOTAROU



I chose an old tale story call ‘MOMOTAROU’. There are several reasons why I chose ‘MOMOTAROU’ are: my target range for this product is for Japanese kids, the story has seven different characters, and I could combined Japanese Candy into each characters.
Firstly, this is a very famous old tale in Japan, ususally, some story is more related to girls, or some story is more related to boys, but this one is for everyone. Especially when we are child, our mother or the teacher will read to us. The details of this story is very simple. A boy call Momotarou(means a peach boy in english, because he was born from peach) decide to fight with an red ogre, and a dog, birds, and monkey also decide to go with Momotarou. However, I found that I should use some kinds of Candy for their item instead of sword.
I made two modern kindergarten kids for the bigining is because I would like to make then seems like into the fairy tale. Just like my young brother always dream he could enter the storybook. I feel like this idea will be interested for 3 years old kids.
The color I picked are earthtone color or light color. Because Japanese candy is not that colorful and I want to match with the candy, but I still used the color which the children will like it. Such as pink, and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment