Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Comic Book - Candyland

For my Candyland design I am going for a comic book theme. Rather than the traditional comic book style however I am going to try to make my designs more kid friendly by adding vibrant colors to my hand drawn characters. So far I have developed a color scheme (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple) along with the CMYK numbers to plan out the pathway for the base of the game board.
As of now I am working with a combination of ideas from the 1990's version and the latest 2010 version to come up with ideas for candy choices along with the character ideas to go along with them.
- cupcake castle (princess- goal)
- fire ball (devil- villain)
- mint mountain (fairy)
- freeze pop forest (raining gum balls, frog)
- lollypop land (lizard)
- ice cream creek
- gummy bear lane (bears)
- gingerbread house (grandma's cookies)

My playing pieces are going to be a children in simple outfits two boys and two girls. (yellow, green, blue or red)

No comments:

Post a Comment